My obsession with tiramisu continues in the form of a tiramisu milkshake. I took the same concept of coffee + ladyfingers + chocolate and put that into a blender with ice cream. It took about 2 minutes to throw this recipe together so I would say it’s a very quick and easy recipe to make. The serving size is meant for 2 people; however, if you really do love milkshakes, you won’t have a difficult time drinking the entire thing yourself as the portion size is pretty small.
Have you guys ever noticed how easy it is to drink your calories? I used 7 scoops of ice cream in this recipe and it doesn’t even come close to the size of a milkshake you’d get at a local fast food restaurant. Funny how misleading it is. You want to know what’s not funny? Frequently drinking chick-fil-a milkshakes and then realizing they contained 900 calories a piece.
But I digress. Though this tiramisu milkshake is not healthy by any means it tastes amazing and I think it’s worth the splurge every once in a while! One thing to note…I used hard ladyfingers in this milkshake but if you prefer, you can use soft ladyfingers.
Tiramisu milkshakes with ice cream and coffee
- 7 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 c cold brewed coffee
- 2 hard ladyfingers
- 9 ice cubes
- 3 1-oz squares of semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 T heavy cream
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 ladyfingers, crushed
- Blend all vanilla ice cream, coffee, ladyfingers, ice cubes, chocolate and heavy cream together in a blender.
- To garnish, dip two glass rims in ice cream. Roll glass in ladyfinger crumbs to coat. Drizzle with chocolate. Pour milkshake into glasses and serve.
PIN FOR LATER…