I’ve missed making this dish. The fresh veggies, goat cheese, PASTA. So good. We loved the goat cheese and feta cheese sauce but the addition of parsley and the burst of flavors from the sweet peppers was to die for. Enjoy with a dash of toasted pecans!
We have been painting and renovating our new commercial building the last few days and it has been the source of a backache for both of us. The end seems so far away and it can’t come quickly enough. But I know when we’re finished, we are going to look back and appreciate all the time and hard work put into it. A is super excited to get all of his stuff moved in and I’ll finally have a “real” office to work out of. But until then, I’ll be neck deep in mud and rocks 🙂 Off to Day 3 of digging a French drain!
Goat cheese garlic linguine with mini sweet peppers
- 6 T feta
- 5 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 T milk
- 16 oz linguine, cooked al dente
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c mini sweet peppers, chopped
- 1/4 c toasted pecans, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk feta cheese, goat cheese, salt, garlic and milk until smooth in texture.
- Add olive oil and parsley to pasta and carefully mix together.
- Drizzle with cheese mixture and top with pecans.